Brain health is a hot topic. People are worried. And it’s often because they are currently suffering from brain fog. And they fear it’s the early stages of dementia.
But brain fog does not necessarily lead to dementia. It’s a problem that indicates many system imbalances are occurring. And these can be fixed.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- Brain fog and all its implications and issues
- The hormone, gut, and inflammation connection to brain fog
- The difference between brain fog and dementia
- Steps to clear the fog, restore clear thinking, and increase motivation
- How to help clients with this issue
We discuss this topic and much more, in-depth, in the Functional Immunity program. You can join now and receive an invitation to the live bonus webinars on long covid and cancer, (held in March)
Click here for more information about the Functional Immunity Program